Goddess In Red

I had wanted a maxi dress for a long time and then I received one as gift on my 18th birthday.
I have a petite figure so I wasn't sure how it would look on me.
The red maxi dress from MANGO is in size XS but still, when I first tried it on,
it was a bit long for me and not so flattering on my body.
I didn't even know when and where I would have worn it;
it is one of the statement pieces I own in my wardrobe, so I thought of making a good use of it.
On Saturday, August 16th a friend of mine threw her 18th Birthday Hawaiian Party.
I could have worn a floral dress, but on a second thought
why wouldn't I grab the chance and dress up a lil bit more, right?
Shout out to my mom who helped me out by trimming and tightening the dress to fit my petite body.







The previous photos were taken with her Samsung Galaxy Note III.
Here are some higher quality photos at the venue.
Shout out to Gianmarco for taking these.






I wore a flower crown to make the look more Hawaiian appropriate. LOL



The little white clutch bag I carried and the jewelry pieces I wore
were matching the gold and white details on my dress.


On my nails, I have nail laquer strips with  leopard prints on 'em and glittery gold polish.


Hair, make up & styled by yours truly ;)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram