More of PROM 2014

Here are some other photos (grabbed ones; CTO)

"Red Carpet" Entrance



I wanted to wear a cocktail dress for that event just because I felt like it. Hehe... And I didn't want to look too fancy and elegant. I went for a quite edgy look by wearing those high-heeled black boots. The cocktail dress was provided by my stylist. I didn't even try it on before the event, but I loved it right away when I saw it on the dummy (in the morning of the exact day of the event! Lol). [Photos by Freddie Ilag of Kalipi]

Photobooth


Mommy Love

Wedding booth



Hahaha. Okay... I knew this would happen... Our friends set us up! Lol.

During the dance


YFCs

Search for the "Apples of the Night"

and some other photos of me.




[credits to Kalipi for the photos]




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Instagram